Cur le chéile game for ar an bhfeirm, spórt, ag an zú agus ar scoil
A set of ‘Bingo’ cards for the topics Sa Zú, Ar an bhFeirm, Ar Scoil and Spórt.
Each card has 16 images. It comes with:
-A matching card with the word for each picture
-A second matching card with an adjective to describe each picture
– A third matching card with a list of increasingly more difficult adjectives or sentences to match/link to each picture.
As such this resource can be used from infants right up to the senior classes!
This activity pack is versatile. This resource is intended to be used across many age levels and ability levels and as such has a mix of three levels using simple and more complex vocabulary to challenge each learner.
As with many resources in the classroom you can use these in a few different ways to maximise learning opportunities.
1. Matching words and pictures
2. Matching words and the adjectives/clues that best fit.
3. As writing prompts- make sentences to describe the animal using the given vocabulary.
4. Use the cards and pictures to play snap or house.
5. Cad é? Read the Clues aloud and ask a partner/group/the whole class to guess what you are describing.
6. Vocabulary instruction and dictionary work based on more complex vocabulary.
7. Used as an interactive display or part of a display wall on your topic.
Many more I’m sure- teachers are so creative and have great new ways to do things 🙂