Christmas is a nice time of the year to go over the topic of kindness.
How I use this resource in my classroom:
- Using the sheets included, children can brainstorm ways to be kind in the lead up the the holidays.
- Children choose one or two ways to be kind and write about them in their lightbulb. (I usually print these on coloured paper.)
- These can be hung on a string in the classroom/hallway or stapled to a bulletin board to make a bright, festive display.
- Worksheets to brainstorm ways to be kind (in small lightbulbs).
- Lightbulb writing templates (2 per A4 page – lined and without lines) – ‘I’m going to light up the world with kindness by…’
- Heading in 2 different fonts