Christmas Work Sheet with multiply uses.
Useful for Oral English, EFL, Maths, fine motor, art etc. Can be used for whole class teaching, pair work or group work.
1. Listen to the teacher/peer and follow the instruction:
For example: Use as a barrier game. Child A is given a Christmas tree with nothing on it. Child B is given a completed tree. Child B must use his words to tell child A where to put everything. When finished, children can compare their trees, to ensure they are the same.
2. Wh Questions, who/what/where. Where is the candle? What is the angel doing? Who is on top of the tree? Who put the presents under the tree? Where are the bells?
3. Maths: How many? size? Pattern? Prepositions?
Prepostion: Put on/in/under/beside/at the top/bottom/middle etc.
Size: Put the largest present…
Pattern – draw some coloured lights on the tree, can you make a pattern (red, blue, red blue etc.)
How many: How many presents under the tree? How many baubles/lights did you draw?
Shape: What shape are baubles, present etc. What else is a square/rectangle etc. Can you see/find another shape like that in our classroom?
4. Fine Motor: Decorate the tree: Colour, cut and paste.
5. Art: What else do you put on your Christmas tree at home? What shape/size/colour is it? Could you draw it on this Christmas tree?
Lots and lots of fun for children of all ages!