Caring for my locality-Writing-A2 level-EAL
This is a 5-page text and activities on the theme of Caring for my locality in Ireland. Also, with this pack is lesson outcomes on the theme of caring for my locality. There is a story on the theme of my locality and the park where some children witness some teenagers not caring for the park. The story is followed up with written activities on vocab, comprehension and designing poster for the rules of their park. The lesson and activities all are drawn from the EAL Up and Away curriculum objectives for EAL learners. Learners are required to write some sentences on the theme of caring for their locality.
New* Includes Mash vocabulary pack on “Caring for my locality” which has:
- 20 Teacher Flashcards in English and Irish
- 30 Bingo Cards in English and Irish (one per member of class)
- Matching Game Worksheets in English and Irish
- Multiple Choice Worksheets in English and Irish
- Draw the Picture worksheets in English and Irish
It can also be used for support of 2nd/3rd class geography.
Enjoy, would love to hear your feedback!