Briathra na Gaeilge
Flashcards with the infinitive and meaning of 32 regular verbs, plus the 11 irregulars. (e.g. Tóg – to take).
These can be used in loads of different ways – here are some ideas!
1. Give a card to each student and have them find the person with the matching card.
2. Put all the cards face down on the table. Students get to turn over two cards at a time. If they turn over the verb and its meaning, they keep the cards (memory game)
3. Verb Race – hide the verbs around the room and have the kids find them, stick them on the board and write the meaning beside them. Play for time or against another team.
Hope you find these useful! If you do, please tell your friends or colleagues to follow me over @irishguyteaching on Instagram!
- Store Name: Irish Guy Teaching
- Vendor: Irish Guy Teaching
- No ratings found yet!