This Bia bundle includes the following:
1. Roleplay script fro buying a sandwich in the shop. Focus questions Ar mhaith leat? Ba mahith liom/Níor mhaith liom.
2. Sandwich items cut outs, set 1 without labels, set 2 with Irish labels. I use these as props to support children when they are doing the role play. ” people can be have speaking parts for role play and third person listens and creates the chosen sandwich (or can be done in pairs).
3. Small images of sandwich items that I print, cut out individually and velcro onto A3 strips so Children can play Deir Ó Ghrádaigh and Chluiche Kim independently and in small groups.
4. Sandwich food small flashcards that I used to create games of snap. Children have to say each word as they play each card.
5. A5 display labels of sandwich items. Labels in clude: arán bán, arán donn, liamhás, feoil, sicín, turcaí, leitís, trátaí, cáis, oinniúin, cálslá, cúcamar, im, maonáis, etc.
6. Bingo mats and picture cards, Bingo mats and word cards.
7. Word vocab mats for chn to take home and practise naming items.
8. Worksheets: Pair work: Ceist a chur: Ar mhaith leat…? Ba mhaith liom/Níor mhaith liom: tick or x the box.
Put the correct number in each box: listening activity.
Match the pictures with the word.
Label the pictures correctly.