This colourful, child friendly powerpoint is for using on day one when starting out in September.
There are over 30 slides that can be used as they are, or can be edited by you to suit your own school rules.
What’s in the Powerpoint?
- The powerpoint starts off with some fun interactive slides “Getting to know your teacher”
You may edit items to engage your class, your favourite colour, food, movie etc. We all know the importance of engaging with the class on day one.
- Let’s talk about Lockdown : slide which is to encourage class discussion or Think-Pair-Share
- Covid 19: How to stay safe posters: My 10 Covid posters (sold seperately but included here) which highlight the top ways to stay safe and healthy.
- What’s new in school? slides: Slides for each of the following sections – Coming to school, Seating Breaktimes, Hometime. You may edit the content as appropriate to your own rules and procedures.
- Covid Quiz: A quick one slide recap on the rules listed to stay safe and healthy.
This is a very comprehensive slide and is editable for all ages and for each individual school. Enjoy!