- A bumper pack of speech and language games which includes:
1. Set of ‘Why’ question cards x32
2. Set of ‘When’ question cards x32
3. Set of ‘how’ question cards x32
4. Set of name as many… cards x32
5. Set of naming categories cards x20 (Also useful for labelling objects orally)
Each of these can also be bought separately in my shop.
We use these in my ASD class for speech and language sessions, oral language sessions, independent work, pair work, social skills groups, wet play games and as an Aistear activity. I have also used them in mainstream classes and in special ed teaching as speech and language interventions, language development tasks and as games to encourage language (EAL students)
Simply print, laminate and cut out to enjoy.