- The children spell their name and use the table to create their own sequence of exercises.
- Easily differentiated – for an increased challenge, the children could spell their first and second name.
- Adaptable – can be used as part of literacy lessons. The children can spell spelling words or tricky words and perform the movements associated with each letter.
- Easy brain break – whole class ‘Alphabet PE’ session between lessons based on the ‘Word of the Day’.
- Best suited to junior classes.