A full year’s spelling scheme for 5th or 6th class. The scheme focuses on masculine and feminine nouns. Term one goes through the different endings to identify masculine nouns, term two goes through the different endings to identify feminine nouns and then term 3 has a different theme each week and students need to identify if the noun is masculine of feminine.
There are 12 spellings each week (6 nouns and their plurals). Pupils have 4 spellings each night Mon – Wed and there is space on their worksheet to write sentences using the words (or just write out the words if you prefer) and can review the 12 spellings on Thursday night.
Zip File Contains:
- Pupil’s Sheet for each week
- A PowerPoint to go through the spellings each week (4 PowerPoints in total)
- Teacher’s List/ Instructions
- Weekly Posters
- Pieces to make a large display poster
- A word mat for writing Irish sentences
- A word mat for identifying noun gender
The different poster items included in the pack are available as separate items in my store.
THIS SCHEME CAN BE FOLLOWED BY THE GRAMMAR LITRIÚ SCHEME available here: