Activities 11-20: 10 Graphing Picture & Text Sort Activities *With Answer Keys!
Topic of Activities: Graphing – Text and Picture Sort Graphing
Themes: A Variety of Themes for Various Subjects
Subjects: Writing, Science, Earth Science, Maths, Art, to name a few
*This is a cross-curricular resource.
Chart and Venn Diagram Graphing Activities and Answer Keys for the Activities
*Each of the graphing activities below comes with an answer key.
11. Butterflies and Moths – Chart Diagram (More Difficult)
12. Butterflies and Moths – Chart Diagram (Easier)
13. Butterflies and Moths – Venn Diagram (More Difficult)
14. Butterflies and Moths – Venn Diagram (Easier)
15. Primary Colors – Red, Blue, Yellow
16. Secondary Colors- Green, Purple, Orange
17. My Classmate and I – Chart
18. My Classmate and I –Venn
19. Four Seasons
20. Food Groups
FINE MOTOR DEVELOPMENT
*Students develop fine motor skills through cutting and gluing.
*Student develop their word recognition abilities and fine motor skills through writing.
*Students develop organizational skills through graphing on Charts and Venn Diagrams.
All Answer Keys Included.
* SAVE PREP TIME * BUILD YOUR RESOURCES * OFFER LEARNERS MORE! *
Store Motto: For the cost of a cup of coffee, save hours of classroom planning!
Copyright © 2018 EasyasABC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.