All suitable for 3rd/4th class (I used these items with both classes)
28 items in this doanload:
- 4 sample cuntas míosúila (January, February, March, April)
- 300 page ‘Mental English’ flipchart (use 1-2 slides per day to keep grammar points fresh in children’s minds e.g. nouns, plurals, homophones etc.)
- Maths revision flipchart (35 page flipchart going through maths learnt in 3rd class with more 4th class maths at end)
- Maths word problem flipchart (25 pages)
- Reading log flipchart (7 page instruction on guiding children on library time)
- Litriú pack on sounds – covers 20 weeks. This is a pack of spellings focusing on the sounds as Gaeilge covering 20 weeks. I used these sheets as display in classroom every week. Suitable for 3rd/4th class upwards. Good to practise the fuimeanna.
The sounds include: ai, á, a th, o, ó, ú, éar, i, í, ea, ui, ua, io, ei, ia, eo, ch, cht
There are about 12 spellings per week. For third class, I would pick about 5-6 of these spellings but use more for differentiation purposes.