Putting a Maths spin on the classic card game Chase the Ace!
This is a perfect game to play during station teaching, small mini lessons or just as a way of making Maths that bit more fun!
Included in the set:
-Instructions/How To Play sheet
-56 coloured cards
-56 Black and White cards
-Shape Value sheet
A fun, simple, little prep game that your class are sure to enjoy!
Summarising text is a skill that some children have difficulty with.
This worksheet is to be used in order to make summarising that bit easier for your class. By breaking the components of the summary in to different parts, the kids are then able to decode and write a summary, ensuring the key parts are included!
Powerpoint and flipchart (both the same content) revising phase 2 and some phase 1 sounds from Jolly Phonics. Worksheet revising phase 2 sounds included.
Matching exercises and inserting correct initial sound exercises.
Please remember that for the FLIPCHART to open, you will need ActivInspire downloaded.
Real-life connections Voice-o-Meter!
Have your kids connect their noice levels in the classroom to real life by using this voice-o-meter in your classroom!
You can treat this like a game where the kids have to work out what the suitable noise level is for the chosen level!
Level 1 - Cinema
Level 2 - Coffee Shop
Level 3 - Out for dinner
Level 4 - Shopping Centre
This set is also available as Gaeilge and in black and white so you can print on coloured paper and save on ink!
⭐️ What’s included? ⭐️
- Social story, “I Have Kind Hands” 🤲🏼 (3 of 12 pages on show)
- The story outlines appropriate ways we use our hands (e.g., to play, to help, etc.).
- It reminds pupils that we should never use our hands to punch, hit or pinch our friends or family.
- Bright and attractive visuals
- Edit child’s name and age to personalise the story
- Refer to when necessary as a reminder to use kind hands