SESE: Rainforest Activity Pack
Create your own Rainforest Animal
$6.00, save $1.00
We accept returns
1. Create your own Rainforest Animal
A 20-silde PowerPoint presentation covering the following topics –
- What is a rainforest?
- What are the layers in the rainforest?
- How have different animals adapted to living in the rainforest? (general overview, 6 specific examples)
- A typical rainforest food chain
- The trophic levels in a food chain with rainforest examples for each level.
- Instructions for designing a new rainforest animal
A 1-page worksheet for designing their new animal with a rubric for assessment at the bottom
2. Deforestation Debate
Debate the issue of Deforestation from different points of view.
Activity Pack includes:
- Role Cards
- Speech Template worksheet
- Teacher’s Instruction for using the resource as an oral language, writing or a creative drama lesson
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.