Multi-Class Junior & Senior Infants Fortnightly Plans for September
Short Term / Weekly PlansTimetableCuntas MiosuilFortnightly PlansPlanning: Short Term / Weekly Plans
Extremely high quality, detailed plans for a mixed Junior & Senior Infants for the month of September. These plans include 2 sets of fortnightly plans, 2 sets of fortnightly Aistear plans, and sample timetables in a clear & easy to follow documents.
Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (approx. 34 pages each) fortnightly plans for Junior & Senior infants to cover the month of September, covering English, Irish, maths, science, history, geography, music, drama, visual arts, SPHE and PE.
- A sample timetable for the each of the first 4 weeks of school for Infants. The timetable accounts for the Junior Infants starting on a shorter day and a gradual increase each week to the full infant day over the course of the month.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, covering 3 different topics.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- To make things easier for multi-class teaching, most of the activities for both Junior and Senior Infants are the same, however extra more challenging an additional activities for Senior Infants are hi-lighted with purple text throughout the plans.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
Curricular Area(s)All Subjects
PlanningShort Term / Weekly Plans, Timetable, Cuntas Miosuil, Fortnightly Plans
CatherineApr 22, 2021, 08:13I recently purchased the long term bundles and they are amazing. So much time and effort has gone into each and every one of these plans. Delighted with them and will be purchasing more. Thank You
noelle.maguire01Sep 5, 2020, 15:10A great pack, a very detailed guide. Amazing plans and very well organised. I feel much more organised now as an NQT. Thank you very much.
Teaching Plans by Top Teaching ResourcesAug 26, 2020, 17:59Thank you Katherine for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Best of luck with the year ahead! Claire
Catherine FurlongAug 26, 2020, 07:15Excellent notes. Very comprehensive. I would even go so far to say that they are over and above what is required. An excellent set of notes to guide you through September and beyond. You can edit and submit as you wish to suit your own room.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
As you will receive your download immediately, unfortunately returns are not possible. All of my products have a detailed description as well as preview pictures, so you can be sure that the product is suitable for you before you purchase. If you have any questions about products, please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org