Multi-Class Junior & Senior Infants Fortnightly Plans for October
Short Term / Weekly PlansFortnightly PlansCuntas MiosuilPlanning: Short Term / Weekly Plans
Extremely high quality and detailed plans for a multi-class Junior and Senior Infants for the month of October. These include 2 sets of clear, easy to follow fortnightly plans and 2 sets of Aistear plans for each fortnight.
Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (40 pages each approximately) fortnightly plans for infants to cover the month of October covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, with plans for 4 weeks in October. The themes covered are school, autumn and Halloween.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- To make things easier for multi-class teaching, most of the activities for both Junior and Senior Infants are the same, however extra more challenging an additional activities for Senior Infants are hi-lighted with purple text throughout the plans.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
As you will receive your download immediately, unfortunately returns are not possible. All of my products have a detailed description as well as preview pictures, so you can be sure that the product is suitable for you before you purchase. If you have any questions about products, please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org