Multi-Class Junior & Senior Infants Fortnightly Plans for December
DramaMusicStay SafePhysical EducationScienceHistoryGeographySPHESESEEnglishGaeilgeMathsAistearPrimary Language CurriculumVisual ArtsCurricular Area(s): Drama
Short Term / Weekly PlansFortnightly PlansCuntas MiosuilPlanning: Short Term / Weekly Plans
Extremely high quality and detailed plans for Junior and Senior Infants for the month of December. This includes one clear, easy to follow 3 week plan, as well as a 3 week Aistear plan to cover the month.
Note: as there is only 3 full weeks in December, and much of this is usually given over to assessments and a Christmas play, there is only one, 3 week plan for the month as opposed to two fortnightly plans.
Your purchase includes:
- A very detailed (41 page) fortnightly plan for a multi-grade infant class to cover the month of December covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE.
- A detailed 3 week Aistear plan for December covering the themes of Christmas, toys and games.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- To make things easier for multi-class teaching, most of the activities for both Junior and Senior Infants are the same, however extra more challenging an additional activities for Senior Infants are hi-lighted with purple text throughout the plans.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
Curricular Area(s)Drama, Music, Stay Safe, Physical Education, Science, History, Geography, SPHE, SESE, English, Gaeilge, Maths, Aistear, Primary Language Curriculum, Visual Arts
PlanningShort Term / Weekly Plans, Fortnightly Plans, Cuntas Miosuil
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
As you will receive your download immediately, unfortunately returns are not possible. All of my products have a detailed description as well as preview pictures, so you can be sure that the product is suitable for you before you purchase. If you have any questions about products, please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org