Whole class phonological awareness skills lesson in blending. Teaching the blending of sounds to a whole class can be challenging. This PowerPoint will point you in the right direction and keep your students engaged with bright clipart.
We accept returns
Blending-of-Sounds - this is a PowerPoint lesson in phonological awareness skills that targets blending.
- WALT - we are learning to - lesson outcomes (child friendly)
- Teacher slide
- Blending - no phonics on the first slide (teacher says sounds and clicks mouse or arrow key so that a circle appears for each sound said)
- Next slide - picture and phonics (letters) are shown
- cvc words (only one cvcc word)
- Check for understanding (what did we learn today)
- 59 slides (this includes cover pages)
- cute clipart
It may be a good idea to go through the slide first prior to using this with students.
Kind regards, Jennifer
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.