Drama lesson: The End of the World
- Apocalyptic end of the world themed lesson.
- Set in an Irish school context that is related to students.
- Includes warm-up, talking activities, imagination activities, role-play, student in role and assessment activities.
- Any students I have used this lesson with loved it.
- This lesson could be spread out over two separate lessons as there is a lot of content included.
- I used this for a multi-grade of 4th, 5th and 6th but could be used for all classes from 2nd class up.
We accept returns
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.