Sixth Class Long Term Plan Bundle - 6th Class Yearly Plans
Yearly PlansLong Term PlansSchemePlanning: Yearly Plans
A set of 11 highly comprehensive, very high-quality yearly plans for Sixth Class. Long term plans included in this bundle are for: English (new PLC), Gaeilge (New PLC), Maths, Art, Drama, Music, PE, SPHE, Science, History, and Geography. These plans follow the NIPT long-term planning template and guidelines and are therefore also suitable for doing the dip.
The plans contain aims, strands and strand units, list all objectives from the curriculum, outline skills and concepts to be developed where appropriate, give details of approaches and methodologies, list resources, outline assessment and differentiation strategies, and give possible areas of integration with other subjects.
These plans were designed to work with any scheme you are using and are fully editable Microsoft Word documents so that they can easily be changed if you are following a particular scheme.
Don’t waste your evenings and weekends on stressful and tedious planning. These plans took hundreds of hours of work to prepare to save you the hassle!
Note: Don't get caught out buying other plans that are out of date! The English and Irish plans in this bundle are based on the most recent, September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum for 3rd-6th class.
Your purchase includes the following:
English and Gaeilge:
- The plan layout is based on the NCCA Primary Language Curriculum draft long term planning frameworks and took me hours of research, typing and formatting to complete.
- The plans contain the sections suggested by the NCCA in their planning framework, including general aims, the learning outcomes for each strand, methodologies, resources, linkage & integrations, differentiation and assessment.
- One comprehensive, high quality 13 page yearly English plan for Sixth class based on the New Primary Language Curriculum (PLC) for 3rd - 6th Class, which was published in September 2019.
- In addition to the required sections above, the plan also has a comprehensive table containing suggested themes/ topics, content, resources, linkage and integration for each month. The content sections is tailored for 6th class level, and give suggested poems, novels, picture books, phonics, grammar, handwriting etc. that can be covered each month.
- These plans are not based on one particular scheme, and so these suggestions can easily be edited to suit your needs if you are following one
- 3 comprehensive, high-quality plans for Gaeilge for Sixth Class based on the New Primary Language Curriculum (PLC) for 3rd - 6th Class, published in September 2019.
- There are 2 separate plans for Sixth Class, one with content from the Abair Liom H Programme and another with content from Bun go Barr 6.
- There is also a plan with the content section blank so you can fill it in with whatever content you wish if you do not follow a particular scheme or you do not use either of the above schemes.
- The plans contain the sections suggested by the NCCA in their planning framework, including general aims, the learning outcomes for each strand, methodologies, differentiation, assessment, resources, linkage and integration.
- One high-quality, comprehensive 14 page yearly plan for mathematics for Sixth Class. The plan contains aims, strands, strand units, the curriculum learning objectives, suggested learning activities from the curriculum, skills and concepts, methodologies, integration, differentiation, assessment.
- The plans have been designed to work with any Maths scheme you are using and so it does not contain a monthly breakdown of content based on a particular scheme.
- However if you are following a scheme and wish to include the content from this, most publishers have a document on their online resources with a monthly breakdown of their content and if you wish you can include this, however it is not essential part of the plan. The other sections above will be very similar regardless of the scheme you want to use.
All other subjects
- There is one plan for each of the other subjects with content suitable for 6th class. These are not based on any particular scheme or book but contain ideas/ suggestions for lessons that I have found worked well or the suggestions contained in the Primary School Curriculum itself. If you wish to base the plans on a particular scheme, the content section can be easily changed, and the bulk of the plans (aims, objectives, strands, strand units, skills and concepts, methodologies, integration, differentiation, assessment), would remain the same.
For fortnightly planning templates for the Primary Language Curriculum click here.
A huge amount of time and effort was put into this plan bundle and I am confident you will be happy with your purchase. Follow me on my social media pages keep up to date about other products, special offers and giveaways! I am on Facebookand Instagram. Thank you!
sjmccorJul 5, 2020, 15:16Absolutely fantastic resource! Having previously purchased the 3rd & 4th Class PLC Bundle I knew that I would not be disappointed. This product is so well researched and put together and easily adapted to suit your own class. I’d highly recommend this product, it’s well worth the money and will take the stress out of planning!
James HennessyJun 25, 2020, 10:13A fantastic resource...incredibly detailed and excellent value. You've saved me a lot of time!! Highly recommended!!
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
As you will receive your download immediately, unfortunately returns are not possible. All of my products have a detailed description as well as preview pictures, so you can be sure that the product is suitable for you before you purchase. If you have any questions about products, please feel free to email me on email@example.com