Fortnightly Plan with Dropdown Menus *1st&2nd* (2023)
This plan is for First Class/ Second Class/ Mixed First & Second Class.
This is an updated version of my plans and it includes dropdown menus with strands, strand units and learning objectives for all subjects. Please note, this document does not contain the PLC Progression Continua.
You must have a Google account to use these plans. If you try and download the document to Microsoft Word, it will not work as it is meant to.
We accept returns
- All strands, strand units and objectives are colour coded.
- Headings are consistent with what was recommended in the Preparation for Teaching and Learning Guidelines where it states:
Recorded preparation should identify:
- A clear focus of new learning for children, with reference to the curriculum, for example using learning outcome(s) or content objective(s);
- The learning experiences chosen to support all children in progressing their learning;
- How the new learning will be demonstrated by all children and how it will be assessed and monitored.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.