Comprehension Questions - Food Theme
EnglishPrimary Language CurriculumCurricular Area(s): English
Activity PackWorksheetActivity Type: Activity Pack
Comprehension Question - Pack - Blank Level Questions - Food Theme. Scripted pack of questions for teachers, homeschooling, tutors, speech therapists and intervention programs (targeting comprehension).
We accept returns
A fun activity, or assessment, to assist oral language development and improve oral comprehension skills.
This activity pack will assist students to develop their comprehension skills. It is scripted to make it easier for all professionals. The questions are based on the Marion Blank question types (levels 1-4). Question pages have answers provided and are scripted. This pack is based around the semantic theme - food. It is appropriate for classroom teachers, speech pathologists, tutors and home learning.
It contains the following;
- description of types questions levels (Level 1,2,3 &4)
- single picture cards (popcorn, cookie, watermelon, hamburger, strawberry)
- more complex scenes (coffee pot with tea cup and donut, breakfast plate, cereal and spoon, junk food)
- Nursery rhyme page (Little Miss Muffet)
- Fairy tale pages (Goldilocks and The Gingerbread Man).
- - use to ask your own blank level questions or use them for semantic category sorting
- checklist pages for every single activity are included
- additional checklists are provided (Individual Student Response Sheet, Class Profile, Individual Profile Plan and Anecdotal Notes)
I hope you find this product to be a beneficial activity in your classroom, practice or home. Please keep in mind that students will potentially need to have an understanding of some vocabulary prior to answering some questions.
Curricular Area(s)English, Primary Language Curriculum
PlanningLong Term Plans
Activity TypeActivity Pack, Worksheet
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.