Science Project: Design and Make Pack
SESESTEAMScienceCurricular Area(s): SESE
Why not cover the 'Designing and Making' skills of the Science Curriculum with this printable activity pack.
This interactive, engaging Science Week activity pack is suitable for use in senior primary classes. It guides pupils through a designing and making project, and can build up to an optional class Science Fair, if you wish
This activity pack contains all the materials you will need to complete a 'Design and Make' activity with your class, including
- A brightly colored introductory page introducing the task
- A matching activity that teaches pupils about the different branches of science and their definitions
- Pair brainstorming task: including lots of examples to encourage pupils to think about the items they might like to design or build, and space for pupils to add their own ideas
- A 4 page planning workbook - walks pupils through the planning, designing and making process while familiarizing them with the format science experiments are written up in. Including
- Space to sketch and label designs
- Listing materials needed
- Sequencing the steps or procedure followed
- Evaluation section - what am I happy with? What could I improve?
- Planning for sharing work (for example at class science fair) - what would I like my classmates to learn?
- Assessment rubric- (can be used as teacher or self-assessment). Pupils could present their work at a class science fair, and assess themselves using the included rubric. The resulting piece could be filed in your assessment folder as a sample of learning in Science.
We accept returns
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.