Pool Safety PowerPoint Lesson for early childhood
Stay SafePhysical EducationCurricular Area(s): Stay Safe
A swimming pool safety lesson that covers 11 rules, more tips, photographs and clipart! 71 slides included.
We accept returns
This is a PowerPoint lesson that explains some simple pool safety rules. It is a great lesson to do in your classroom prior to beginning swimming lessons or simply prior to summer time when students will be swimming.
- Learning intentions and success criteria
- Eleven safety rules
- Extra slides for general safety reminders
- Safety discrimination slides
- Think, pair, share activity
- Check for understanding
- Diverse students are included
- Reminder students to think of the needs of other swimmers (with additional needs - of any kind) is included
- Behaviour/manners reminders
- The roles of lifeguards and swimming instructors is discussed
71 slides included (includes cover pages).
Links with the swimming safety worksheets!
Curricular Area(s)Stay Safe, Physical Education
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.