Plan And Write A Story Called 'The Creepy Tale' (9-14 years)
We accept returns
Creative Story Writing work packs cut down preparation time when planning creative writing tasks. Easy to follow, each pack includes an example of how you can build on a title, to first plan a story for 9-12 year olds and then write it.
How To Use Your Work Pack:
1) Make sure the child/children know that stories must be planned
2) Read the model story in the pack
3) Ask the child/children to write down the names of the characters in the story
4) Ask the child/children to write down where the setting takes place
5) Ask the child/children to write down what the plot is
6) Identify the most exciting part of the story (the climax of the story or suspense)
7) Ask the child/children to plan a similar story - with a beginning, a middle and an end
8) Ask the child/children to rewrite their own version of the story
9) Ask the child/children to read their version of the story aloud
Creative Story Writing work packs are essential for all students wanting to develop their literacy skills and improve their grades in English assignments and examinations. The work packs will guide students through the story writing process, as if they had a tutor by their side. Each pack is designed to help the child with thinking up ideas, providing starting points for writing, structuring and organizing their writing into paragraphs. It features writing a good introduction with characters, setting and plot, building up suspense and winding up the plot with a suitable resolution. Attention is given to making writing more interesting by varying sentence types, using punctuation and good grammar. The student will investigate different narrative structures for writing stories, exploring various viewpoints so they can decide if they write in first or third person. They will learn to evoke mood and atmosphere by using good vocabulary.
Each pack includes an exciting range of model answers and sample texts written by children and provides practice questions to test them. Common errors made by students are highlighted and corrected. Each pack contains vital hints and tips on gaining those top grades.
We accept the following payment methods:
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.