Living and Non-Living
We accept returns
- Understanding children's prior knowledge through questioning and discussion
- Thumbs up Thumbs down activity where children decipher whether different things are living and non living.
- Further questioning. opportunity to gauge children's learning.
- Describing similarities and differences between different things using language; same, different, living, non-living, alike, descriptive language.
- People are living things but they are also different in ways. Making comparisons between people.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.