Water Pollution Google Classroom ™ PowerPoint ™ No Prep Lesson
If you want to teach your students about water pollution, look no further! This is a detailed digital pack of activities in Google Slides™. This resource provides students with the opportunity to learn all about water pollution and its relationship to climate change. It will help to support them in their investigative journey about why it happens and what solutions we can find. Students will be introduced to technical vocabulary in an engaging way using: embedded videos; original artwork; fun facts and information. This pack of resources provides students with the opportunity to reflect and evaluate their understanding.
We accept returns
There are opportunities for children to answer questions, both structured and unstructured, to express their views and to carry out their own research. This is a useful resource for distance learning, whole class teaching or for instruction in small groups using a device.
*** Just added - printable booklet about water sources linked to google resource.
110 page slide show packed with information and questions - delete or rearrange according to your lesson requirements, slides contain instructions and speakers notes.
Click here for a preview.
- Water Pollution - lesson objective
- Our Earth - water facts
- Fresh water sources
- Ice caps
- Underground water - cave water
- Oceans and Seas
- Freshwater pollutants
- Contaminating the water
- Releasing pollutants into the water sources
- Effluent and water sources
- Types of water pollution
- How can I tell the difference between point source and non-point source pollution?
- More about point source pollution
- More about non-point source pollution
- The importance of water
- Nonpoint source pollution and the landscape
- Doing our part to prevent water pollution
- How do we contribute to non point source pollution?
- The river Ganga (The river Ganges)
- The River Thames (London) and the 'great stink'
- Industry and water pollution
- Water pollution - impact
- What are the main effects of water pollution?
- What do you know about water pollution?
- Water pollution - what it means for us and our environment
- The dead zone - fertilizers, algae and the Gulf of Mexico
- Acid rain
- Discussion time
- We can work together
- How can we reduce water pollution?
- Categories for research
- What do you know about...?
- Water Sprinklers and water wastage
- Final thoughts
- The effects of water pollution - two differentiated versions
- Doing better
- What do I waste?
- Design worksheet
- Point and non-point sources
- Point and non-point source vocabulary activity
- Water pollution word search
- Water pollution foldable - point source and non-point source pollution
- Water pollution foldable - 3 versions
- True or false water pollution activity
- Printable work book about water sources
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.