Animals In Wintertime Substitute Teacher Supply Teacher No Prep Comprehension Activity
No prep sub plan - supply teacher resource - Animals In The Wintertime.
Planning for taking time away from teaching your students can often be more work than being in the classroom. This article about animals in the wintertime / sub plan is a no-prep activity. The information is topical and engaging. The information is over one and a half pages with 2 and a half pages of questions. The first set are straight forward comprehension style / retrieval questions. The second set of questions are for students who are ready for extension work and allows them to express their opinion and explain their ideas and reasoning.
We accept returns
This product contains:
- 1 and a half pages of text with numbered paragraphs for easy answering
- 2 and a half pages of questions (writing frames)- including an extension sheet for more able learners.
- Easy to print and easy to distribute to students in a short amount of time.
- Simple homework or great for a last minute substitute / supply teacher
- Great for private tuition, early finishers, extension work. Guided reading with lower years or independent reading for upper years.
- Useful practice in preparation for reading tests.
- Topics explored are: hibernation, adaptation and migration.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.