Clothing for Hot and Cold Weather - Seasons - Google Slides
This is a no prep lesson when introducing what kind of clothes we should wear for what season and to assess how much children already know. This is an easy to follow lesson which also allows you to still express yourself as a teacher but to explore the theme of clothing in hot and cold climates. Bright and colourful with original artwork with the intention of keeping children engaged in their learning. Instructions included.
The presentation is bright and engaging and each image is png. which can be copied into your interactive whiteboard if you need to .
We accept returns
- What clothes should I wear?
- Why we wear warm clothes in cold weather
- Why we wear cool clothes in warm weather
- Discussion about what are suitable clothes and room for notes
- Activity - clothes for hot weather
- Discussion - cold weather clothing
- Activity - clothes for cold weather
- Activity - clothing names and summer clothing
- Label the clothes
- Chose clothes for a vacation to a cold destination
- Chose clothes for a vacation to a warm destination
- Worksheet writing frames - sorting clothes, naming them listing and organizing them in a table.
- Flip booklet - exploring clothing for hot and cold weather
- Cut and paste winter, summer and spring clothing
- Drawing a picture of clothes for a particular season.
This purchase is an unlimited license for the scope of your classroom ONLY. This resource may not be shared or distributed outside of the scope of your own classroom. It may not be uploaded outside of the scope of the classroom where it it can be redistributed, dowloaded or accessed. If you have any questions please contact me.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.