Primary Language Curriculum Planning Bundle English/Irish: Long Term Planning for 4th/5th Class, Long Term Templates (3rd to 6th), Short Term Planning Sample for September for 4th/5th Class, Short Term Planning Templates (J.I to 6th Class)
Cuntas MiosuilLong Term PlansFortnightly PlansShort Term / Weekly PlansPlanning: Cuntas Miosuil
This long term planning is linked to my 5th Class Long Term Planning Bundle (11 subjects, 30 euro) which can also be found on my store. The planning follows NIPT planning guidelines and has all the recent aims and objectives as well as all strands, elements and learner outcomes for the Primary Language Curriculum. Clear monthly learning activities with learning objectives are planned for.
The planning is suitable for DIP planning as it follows guidelines from the NIPT with clear aims, objectives, strands, strand units, content, differentiation, linkage and integration, assessment approaches and methodologies and resources! The fortnightly planning can be used as weekly planning if you are completing your DIP year.
English long term yearly planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum. I have created this planning template to make lesson planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum easier. The blank long term English planning template include Strands, Elements and all Learner Outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. The template also allows for lesson content, activities, differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. It also explains the aims of the new language curriculum. The sample 5th Class long term plan uses the following curriculum books: Above the Clouds 5th Class, A Way With Words 5, Word a Day 5 and Read at Home 5. It is very detailed and easily adapted to your planning needs.
Gaeilge long term planning for 4th/5th Class and blank long term planning template for the new Primary Language Curriculum suitable from 3rd to 6th Class. The Gaeilge long term plan includes all Strands, Elements and Learner Outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. They are clearly organised by strand, element, outcomes and class level. These can be copied and pasted easily into your short term planning making it much quicker! The planning also allows for differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. Planning includes all ten Gaeilge themes and lessons from Abair Liom 4.
English and Gaeilge fortnightly/weekly planning for 5th Class for September and blank templates for the new Primary Language Curriculum. Both the Gaeilge and English planning templates include Strands, Elements, Learner Outcomes and Activities. The template also allows for differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. The planning also functions as a cuntas miosuil as activities can be ticked off as completed.
The bundle includes:
* Blank English long term planning template with all strands, elements and learner outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. You can use your own curriculum content for the activities. It also includes the aims of the new curriculum as well as detailed methodologies. (13 pages long)
* A sample 5th Class long term yearly English plan to guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (17 pages long)
* Blank Gaeilge long term planning template with all strands, elements, learner outcomes, themes, differentiation, methodologies, resources, assessment and cross curricular linkage. Suitable from 3rd to 6th Class. (22 pages long)
* 4th/5th Class Gaeilge long term plan with all strands, elements, learner outcomes, themes, differentiation, methodologies, resources, assessment and cross curricular linkage . (30 pages long).
* The long term planning templates are suitable from Third Class to Sixth Class.
* Blank English fortnightly/weekly planning template, blank Irish fortnightly/weekly template with strands, elements, learner outcomes and activities.
* Sample 5th Class English fortnightly plan, sample 5th Class Gaeilge fortnightly plan with strands, elements, learner outcomes and activities.
* The sample 5th Class fortnightly plan/weekly plan for English and Irish for September will guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (6 pages long)
* The fortnightly/weekly planning template is suitable from Junior infants to Sixth Class.
* Fortnightly planning made easier by simply copying and pasting your learner outcomes from your long term plans to your short term planning.
* Suitable for DIP planning as it can be both fortnightly and weekly planning.
* Fully editable Microsoft Word documents.
We accept returns
PlanningCuntas Miosuil, Long Term Plans, Fortnightly Plans, Short Term / Weekly Plans
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.