Primary Language Curriculum Ultimate Planning Bundle Gaeilge: Long Term Planning Template/ Fortnightly Planning Template/ 4th 5th Class Yearly Scheme/5th Class Fortnightly Planning September
GaeilgePrimary Language CurriculumCurricular Area(s): Gaeilge
Cuntas MiosuilFortnightly PlansShort Term / Weekly PlansLong Term PlansYearly PlansPlanning: Cuntas Miosuil
This long term planning is linked to my 5th Class Long Term Planning Bundle (11 subjects, 30 euro) which can also be found on my store. The planning follows NIPT planning guidelines and has all the recent aims and objectives as well as all strands, elements and learner outcomes for the Primary Language Curriculum. Clear monthly learning activities with learning objectives are planned for.
The planning is suitable for DIP planning as it follows guidelines from the NIPT with clear aims, objectives, strands, strand units, content, differentiation, linkage and integration, assessment approaches and methodologies and resources! The fortnightly planning can be used as weekly planning if you are completing your DIP year.
Gaeilge long term planning for 4th/5th Class and blank long term planning template for the new Primary Language Curriculum suitable from 3rd to 6th Class. I have created this long term planning template to make lesson planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum easier. The Gaeilge long term plan includes all Strands, Elements and Learner Outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. They are clearly organised by strand, element, outcomes and class level. These can be copied and pasted easily into your short term planning making it much quicker! The planning also allows for differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. Planning includes all ten Gaeilge themes and lessons from Abair Liom 4.
Gaeilge fortnightly/weekly planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum is also included. The blank Gaeilge fortnightly/weekly planning template include Strands, Elements, Learner Outcomes and Activities. This template is suitable from J.I to 6th Class. The template also allows for differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. The plan functions as a Cuntas Miosuil as activities can be checked off as completed.
The bundle includes:
* Blank Gaeilge long term planning template with all strands, elements, learner outcomes, themes, differentiation, methodologies, resources, assessment and cross curricular linkage. Suitable from 3rd to 6th Class. (22 pages long)
* 4th/5th Class Gaeilge long term plan with all strands, elements, learner outcomes, themes, differentiation, methodologies, resources, assessment and cross curricular linkage . (30 pages long).
* A blank fortnightly/weekly planning template for Gaeilge with strands, elements, learner outcomes and activities suitable from J.I to 6th Class. (3 pages long)
* A sample 5th Class fortnightly plan/weekly plan for Gaeilge for September to guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (3 pages long)
* The fortnightly planning template is suitable from Junior infants to Sixth Class.
* Fully editable Microsoft Word document.
* Suitable for DIP planning as it can be used as weekly or fortnightly planning.
We accept returns
Curricular Area(s)Gaeilge, Primary Language Curriculum
PlanningCuntas Miosuil, Fortnightly Plans, Short Term / Weekly Plans, Long Term Plans, Yearly Plans
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.