Primary Language Curriculum Ultimate Planning Bundle English: Long Term Planning Template/ Fortnightly Planning Template/ 5th Class Yearly Scheme/5th Class Fortnightly Planning September
Fortnightly PlansShort Term / Weekly PlansYearly PlansLong Term PlansCuntas MiosuilPlanning: Fortnightly Plans
This long term planning is linked to my 5th Class Long Term Planning Bundle (11 subjects, 30 euro) which can also be found on my store. The planning follows NIPT planning guidelines and has all the recent aims and objectives as well as all strands, elements and learner outcomes for the Primary Language Curriculum. Clear monthly learning activities with learning objectives are planned for.
The planning is suitable for DIP planning as it follows guidelines from the NIPT with clear aims, objectives, strands, strand units, content, differentiation, linkage and integration, assessment approaches and methodologies and resources! The fortnightly planning can be used as weekly planning if you are completing your DIP year.
This is the ultimate planning bundle for the new Primary Language Curriculum to meet all your planning needs. I have created these long term planning templates and short term planning templates to make lesson planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum easier. The blank long term English planning template include Strands, Elements and all Learner Outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. The template also allows for lesson content, activities, differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. It also explains the aims of the new language curriculum. The sample 5th Class long term plan uses the following curriculum books: Above the Clouds 5th Class, A Way With Words 5, Word a Day 5 and Read at Home 5. It is very detailed and easily adapted to your planning needs.
English fortnightly/weekly planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum is also included in the bundle. This planning template will make lesson planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum much easier! The blank English short term planning template include Strands, Elements, Learner Outcomes and Activities. The template also allows for differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. The plan functions as a Cuntas Miosuil as activities can be checked off as completed. This planning template is suitable from Junior Infants to 6th Class.
The bundle includes: (Long term planning template, short term planning template, 5th Class long term plan, 5th Class fortnightly planning for September)
* Blank English short term planning template with PLC strands and elements, learner outcomes and activities.
* Sample 5th Class English fortnightly plan for September with PLC strands, elements, learner outcomes and activities.
* The sample 5th Class fortnightly plan/weekly plan for English for September will guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (3 pages long)
* The fortnightly planning template is suitable from Junior infants to Sixth Class.
The bundle also includes:
* Blank English long term planning template with all strands, elements and learner outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. You can use your own curriculum content for the activities. It also includes the aims of the new curriculum as well as detailed methodologies. (13 pages long)
* A sample 5th Class long term yearly plan to guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (17 pages long)
* The long term plan is suitable from Third Class to Sixth Class.
* Fully editable Microsoft Word document.
* Suitable for DIP planning.
* Fortnightly planning made easier by simply copying and pasting your learner outcomes from the long term plan to your short term planning.
The Primary Language Curriculum can seem daunting in the beginning. The long term plan will guide you and allow you to become confident in planning for the new language curriculum. :)
We accept returns
PlanningFortnightly Plans, Short Term / Weekly Plans, Yearly Plans, Long Term Plans, Cuntas Miosuil
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.