Primary Language Curriculum English Long Term Planning Template (3rd to 6th Class) and 5th Class Long Term Sample
Primary Language CurriculumEnglishCurricular Area(s): Primary Language Curriculum
Lesson PlansLong Term PlansYearly PlansPlanning: Lesson Plans
This long term planning is linked to my 5th Class fortnightly planning for September which can be found on my store. It is also linked to my 5th Class Long Term Planning Bundle (11 subjects for 30 euro) which can also be found on my store. The planning follows NIPT planning guidelines and has all the recent aims and objectives as well as all strands, elements and learner outcomes for the Primary Language Curriculum. Clear monthly learning activities with learning objectives are planned for.
The planning is suitable for DIP planning as it follows guidelines from the NIPT with clear aims, objectives, strands, strand units, content, differentiation, linkage and integration, assessment approaches and methodologies and resources!
English long term yearly planning bundle for the new Primary Language Curriculum. I have created this planning template to make lesson planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum easier. The blank long term English planning template include Strands, Elements and all Learner Outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. The template also allows for lesson content, activities, differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. It also explains the aims of the new language curriculum. The sample 5th Class long term plan uses the following curriculum books: Above the Clouds 5th Class, A Way With Words 5, Word a Day 5 and Read at Home 5. It is very detailed and easily adapted to your planning needs.
The bundle includes:
* Blank English long term planning template with all strands, elements and learner outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. You can use your own curriculum content for the activities. It also includes the aims of the new curriculum as well as detailed methodologies. (13 pages long)
* A sample 5th Class long term yearly plan to guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (17 pages long)
* The long term plan is suitable from Third Class to Sixth Class.
* Fully editable Microsoft Word document.
* Suitable for DIP planning.
* Fortnightly planning made easier by simply copying and pasting your learner outcomes to your short term planning.
We accept returns
Curricular Area(s)Primary Language Curriculum, English
PlanningLesson Plans, Long Term Plans, Yearly Plans
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.