Primary Language Curriculum English Fortnightly Planning Template (J.I- 6th) with Sample 5th Class Fortnightly Planning September
The planning is suitable for DIP planning as it follows guidelines from the NIPT with clear aims, objectives, strands, strand units, content, differentiation, linkage and integration, assessment approaches and methodologies and resources! The fortnightly planning can be used as weekly planning if you are completing your DIP year.
English fortnightly/weekly planning bundle for the new Primary Language Curriculum. I have created this planning template to make lesson planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum easier. The blank English planning template include Strands, Elements, Learner Outcomes and Activities. The template also allows for differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. The plan functions as a Cuntas Miosuil as activities can be checked off as completed.
The bundle includes:
* Blank English template, sample 5th Class English fortnightly plan.
* A blank planning template for English with strands, elements, learner outcomes and activities.
* A sample 5th Class fortnightly plan/weekly plan for English for September to guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (3 pages long)
* The planning template is suitable from Junior infants to Sixth Class.
* Fully editable Microsoft Word document.
* Suitable for both fortnightly planning and weekly planning/DIP.
Primary Language CurriculumEnglishCurricular Area(s): Primary Language Curriculum
Cuntas MiosuilFortnightly PlansShort Term / Weekly PlansPlanning: Cuntas Miosuil
We accept returns
Curricular Area(s)Primary Language Curriculum, English
PlanningCuntas Miosuil, Fortnightly Plans, Short Term / Weekly Plans
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.