Primary Language Curriculum English/ Gaeilge Long Term Plans (4th/5th Class) Long Term Planning Templates (3rd-6th Class)
Primary Language CurriculumGaeilgeCurricular Area(s): Primary Language Curriculum
Long Term PlansYearly PlansPlanning: Long Term Plans
This long term planning bundle is linked to my 5th Class fortnightly planning for September which can be found on my store. It is also linked to my 5th Class Long Term Planning Bundle 11 subjects, 30 euro) which can also be found on my store. The planning follows NIPT planning guidelines and has all the recent aims and objectives as well as all strands, elements and learner outcomes for the Primary Language Curriculum. Clear monthly learning activities with learning objectives are planned for.
The planning is suitable for DIP planning as it follows guidelines from the NIPT with clear aims, objectives, strands, strand units, content, differentiation, linkage and integration, assessment approaches and methodologies and resources!
English long term yearly planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum. I have created this planning template to make lesson planning for the new Primary Language Curriculum easier. The blank long term English planning template include Strands, Elements and all Learner Outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. The template also allows for lesson content, activities, differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. It also explains the aims of the new language curriculum. The sample 5th Class long term plan uses the following curriculum books: Above the Clouds 5th Class, A Way With Words 5, Word a Day 5 and Read at Home 5. It is very detailed and easily adapted to your planning needs.
Gaeilge long term planning for 4th/5th Class and blank long term planning template for the new Primary Language Curriculum suitable from 3rd to 6th Class. The Gaeilge long term plan includes all Strands, Elements and Learner Outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. They are clearly organised by strand, element, outcomes and class level. These can be copied and pasted easily into your short term planning making it much quicker! The planning also allows for differentiation, resources, cross curricular planning, methodologies and assessment. Planning includes all ten Gaeilge themes and lessons from Abair Liom 4.
The bundle includes:
* Blank English long term planning template with all strands, elements and learner outcomes from 3rd to 6th Class. You can use your own curriculum content for the activities. It also includes the aims of the new curriculum as well as detailed methodologies. (13 pages long)
* A sample 5th Class long term yearly English plan to guide you on how to apply the new language curriculum in your own planning. (17 pages long)
* Blank Gaeilge long term planning template with all strands, elements, learner outcomes, themes, differentiation, methodologies, resources, assessment and cross curricular linkage. Suitable from 3rd to 6th Class. (22 pages long)
* 4th/5th Class Gaeilge long term plan with all strands, elements, learner outcomes, themes, differentiation, methodologies, resources, assessment and cross curricular linkage . (30 pages long).
* The long term planning templates are suitable from Third Class to Sixth Class.
* Fortnightly planning made easier by simply copying and pasting your learner outcomes to your short term planning.
We accept returns
Curricular Area(s)Primary Language Curriculum, Gaeilge
PlanningLong Term Plans, Yearly Plans
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.