Sa Bhaile Blended Learning Pack
This product is a comprehensive pack of activities to support the teaching of 'Sa Bhaile' in senior classes while engaging in home learning. Depending on your class, the activities should last 2-3 weeks if Gaeilge is being covered daily.
The pack has been developed to be suitable for all home learning approaches (via email/ Aladdin/ SeeSaw/ Live classes/ etc) and does not require pupil printing.
The pack is also aimed at the individual level of the pupils/class with open ended tasks and activities to facilitate them to work at their own pace/ability. It has been tailored to facilitate variety and to maximise pupil engagement.
The pack includes
- Topic overview including activities for all strands of the PLC - Teanga Ó Bhéal, Léitheoireacht and Scríbhneoireacht. The overview gives detailed activities including links to already available resources online, and detailed activities for which resources are supplied in this download. This is a comprehensive variety of activities from listening/speaking/reading/writing/story/poetry and online games.
- Vocabulary picture/word cards for the topic
- A variety of activities in PDF format to facilitate activities in the overview document
- 3 voice recordings to share with pupils to facilitate activities in the overview document
- A PowerPoint for those using live teaching to share with pupils including opportunities for discussion, vocab development and Cluiche Kim
The download entitles the user to a single license use of all products including permission to share with pupils on education/distance learning platforms. The user is not permitted to share, copy or send the contents of this download with any other user.
We accept returns
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.