flowers classroom decoration
flowers classroom decoration Would you like a classroom display that links to positive social emotional skills and highlights kindness shown in your class? Not only does this link to the theme of flowers but this product can be used alongside a theme of spring flowers! Lesson, display visuals, teacher checklist and how to use the product. 50 page product.
WellbeingEthicsCurricular Area(s): Wellbeing
Lesson PlansLong Term PlansPlanning: Lesson Plans
Wall DisplayPostersDisplay: Wall Display
We accept returns
flowers classroom decoration Kindness lesson & flower display. A great activity to use alongside a theme of spring flowers! An awesome way to focus on the POSITIVE behaviours seen in your class. Lesson, display visuals and how to use the product. 50 page product.
flowers classroom decoration includes;
- lesson - kindness and the link to 'How to fill your bucket' and how we can make our flowers bloom
- how to use this product
- lesson follow ups (4/5 follow up lesson ideas)
- discuss the words: kind, encouragement, compliment, unkind
- kind and unkind statements to sort
- printable flowers for students
- teacher checklist for social skills taught in lesson (and can be used as an ongoing checklist)
- display board colour posters and cute pictures
- use as an ongoing display board and positive encouragement focus
- 50 pages - includes cover pages
- select your printer options (e.g. fit to page or print in printable area)
- trialled and tested in my own class (kids are motivated!)
Enjoy. Kind regards, Jennifer :)
Curricular Area(s)Wellbeing, Ethics
PlanningLesson Plans, Long Term Plans
DisplayWall Display, Posters
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.