Farm Bundle (infants)
This includes 3 of my farm resources as well as display wording.
It is best sited to infants classes.
See full description for more details :)
- Farm - Following Instructions Cut and Paste Activity
- Farm Babies Flash Cards and Board Game
- Farm Foods - Where our foods come from
We accept returns
1. Display Lettering
- "The Farm"
- "Farm Foods"
- "Farm Animals"
- "My Farm"
2. Following Instructions Cut & Paste Activity
This farm themed activity includes a cut and stick activity and a list of 7 instructions for the children to follow to create the farm scene!
The instructions include pictures so that this activity can be done independently or in small groups, or as a whole class activity called out by the teacher.
The instructions also come 2 per page. The second page of instructions includes LEFT and RIGHT instructions, whereas the first set of instructions just says "to the side" (for any children that struggle with left and right!).
IDEAS FOR USE:
- Print one page per child and the teacher calls out the instructions
- Print one per child and the children decipher the directions (some reading necessary, but the pictures make it easier).
- Print and laminate to create a re-usable farm scene soo that the children can re-visit this activity independently or in small groups.
3. Farm Babies Flash Cards Match and Board Game
This farm themed pack includes 16 flash card pairs of adult and baby animals (32 cards total) and an oral language board game.
The oral language board game includes 3 questions to answer if they land on them, as well as 16 animals that they must name adult and baby if they land on them.
Ideas for use:
- display the flash cards
- children can match the adult cards to the baby cards
- use the board game to assess learning at the end of the lesson!
4. Farm Foods - Where Our Food Comes From
This pack includes;
- 5 posters about where our food comes from (vine, tree, above soil, under soil, animal) and mainly includes fruits and veg.
- 2 posters on milk and wheat
- a short worksheet on milk and wheat.
- a sorting game with 18 flash cards (sort the foods into where they come/grow from - animal, vine, above soil, under soil, tree).
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.