Comprehension Questions - Mixed Theme
Activity PackWorksheetActivity Type: Activity Pack
Comprehension Questions for early years - Blank Level questions based on Marion Blank. Scripted and appropriate for teachers, home schooling, speech therapists and targeted intervention in comprehension.
We accept returns
This is a pack of comprehension questions that focus on the Blank Level format (1 to 4). This pack includes;
- Four Question Explanation Cards
- Picture Questions: bucket, car, hairbrush, beach scene, bath, soap, apple,
- Nursery Rhyme Questions: Ba Ba Black Sheep & Hey Diddle Diddle
- Story Questions: The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Checklists include: individual student response sheet, Class Profile Sheet, Individual Student Profile Plan, Anecdotal Observations, Spare Notes Page.
Differentiation is provided by the way of single picture cards with questions, scenes (with several items displayed) and nursery rhyme pictures.
An assessment checklist is included at the end of the resource to check off the student's ability to answer the questions correctly. Suitable for classroom teachers, speech therapists and tutors. Questions are also provided for students who may require more scaffolding.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.