Christmas Kindness - Writing activity and display
We accept returns
How I use this resource in my classroom:
- Using the sheets included, children can brainstorm ways to be kind in the lead up the the holidays.
- Children choose one or two ways to be kind and write about them in their lightbulb. (I usually print these on coloured paper.)
- These can be hung on a string in the classroom/hallway or stapled to a bulletin board to make a bright, festive display.
- Worksheets to brainstorm ways to be kind (in small lightbulbs).
- Lightbulb writing templates (2 per A4 page - lined and without lines) - 'I'm going to light up the world with kindness by...'
- Heading in 2 different fonts
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.