Getting yourself involved in Science Week can be a great opportunity to engage Science with daily activities. These include
- How to make a model of a lung (https://ctsciencecenter.org/blog/science-at-play-make-your-own-lung-model/)
- Performing density science experiments (https://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting/things-to-do/how-to-perform-a-density-science-experiment/news-story/2ae6808665823d4eda13e7610a9ab8fc)
- Milk magic with colours (https://coolscienceexperimentshq.com/magic-milk-science-experiment/)
- Ice Age to Melting Earth experiment (https://www.science-sparks.com/melting-polar-ice-caps/)
- Utilising Lemon Juice for a secret message (https://www.sciencekids.co.nz/experiments/invisibleink.html)
Our Mash sellers also have some excellent Science Week ideas. Find out more here.